20060507

ahmad made me to do this.

Name 20 ppl you can think of right now at the top of yr head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 20 people. Okay tag at least 5 ppl.
Ready?

Start!
#01 Olivia
#02 Kelly
#03 Sijin
#04 Amelia
#05 Shimin
#06 Ahmad
#07 Edwin
#08 Jiahao
#09 Shikin
#10 Lixian
#11 Linwei
#12 Zhongjie
#13 Aaron
#14 Minsong
#15 Yangling
#16 Nurul
#17 Maimona
#18 Kenny
#19 Su-hanna
#20 Jacqueline

Now, for the questions:

#01 How did you meet 14?
I met Minsong last year. He's one of my classmate and one of the funniest guy! I love his company lots 'cause he makes me laugh like siao luh..

#02 What would you do if you never met 1?
I wouldn't be what I am today 'cause I just can't live w/o her!!!

#03 What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
I will laugh my ass off and get a shock of my life! They aren't homosexuals luh!

#04 Did you ever like 19?
Hahahahaha. I'm straight and love the male species! Su-hanna's pretty, quiet and sweet though. [:

#05 Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Hmm, they do not know each other.. Will it, will it?

#06 Describe 3.
Hahahaaha! Sijin's one of my best friends in high school! I love each other and we care for each other too! Very out-going and nice friend to have. We belong to he 'Gila-Girls' clique too! I missed her so!!! >< She's my coffee-break partner! Do ask me out often fo chills! :p

#07 Do you think 8 is attractive?
Hahaha, okay.. I just knew him, my classmate! He's a nice chap though! He taught me to love myself (:

#08 Tell me something about 7.
A SEX MANIAC!!

#09 Do you know any of 12's family?
MY baby sisiter!! Hmm, no, I don't know anyone.. I only know he has a Mummy, a Daddy and a little sister! [:

#10 What's 8's favourite?
No idea.. Prehaps studying? Hahaha!

#11 What would you do is 18 just confessed he/she likes you?
KENNY?! Urm... That will never happen really. [:

#12 What language does 15 speak?
Pure ENGRISH! Hahaha.

#13 Who is 9 goin out with?
Shikin is going out with us? Hahahas, and her friends of course.

#14 How old is 16 now?
Nurul's 17! [:

#15 When was the last time you talked to 13?
I think was last class gathering during march. We seldom chat online already too..

#16 What's number 2's favourite band/singer?
JACK JOHNSON! Correct anot? Hahaha!

#17 Would you ever date 4?
Hahahaha! No problem luh! x: Can what, she's me Jie after all! ^^

#18 Would you ever date 7?
RARRR!! I think it shouldn't be a problem.. I think Guys date girls better right?

#19 Is 15 single?
Ehhh, YEA~~

#20 What's 10's last name?
It's Hsian. Leng Lee Hsian! xP

#21 Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
HAHAHAHAAH! I THINK.. NOT!!! He's my super caring friend luh! :p

#22 What school does 3 go to?
Holy Innocents' High School luh! :p

#23 Where does 6 live?
Lol.. I forgot.. I only know it's near Fajar Secondary! :p

#24 What's your favourite thing about 5?
She's my sweetest jie!! I known her for like.. uhh.. 4-5 years already! SHE'S SWEET LUH! That's what I like! hahaha.

#25 Have you seen 1 naked?
LOL! NO.. Only in a swimming costume. LOL!

Here's the lucky 5 who have been tag by yours truly!!Good Luck.(:
1. KELLY! HAHA!
2. My girlfriend, SIJIN!
3. Shimin!!!!!!! oops.
4. Yining babe! Don't know how long will she come visit my web again! LOL.
5. URMURMURM............. Don't know lei.. This person lucky luh.. 'Cause I'm not picking anyone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home